Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

This is probably, more than likely, very possibly... the absolute best thing that I have ever witnessed on the internet!
Never before have I seen a compilation of anime's greatest characters done so well until now. I don't think that there will ever be anything better than what I had just witnessed.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Great Flash!

But as I watch this one question comes to mind. Is that a guy in a suit of armor or some kind of demon thing?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

its a spirit/demon of some kind

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

This movie has...

Feeling. There is action and humor in this, but overall it makes the watcher 'feel' for the spartan. The art style is good, and when the spartan activates the ability, it was just epic. Great movie, and great job.

Final fantasy 7 in 3 min. Final fantasy 7 in 3 min.

World record!

Final fantasy 7 has earned the world record for most explosions in a single video game!

Why You'll Never Get Laid Why You'll Never Get Laid

uhhh....

for some reason this both intrests me and freaks me right the f$*k out. And I mean that in a good way.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Murgo Deserved That.

Now that you own Fairfax Castle are you going to make fun of the gender change potion next.

WhiteLightning responds:

Woah... I had totally forgotten about that... how did I miss that?

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

How Long?!

My favorite part was the ending. Oh and the girl on girl action, that was also my favorite.
Did I realy spend 15 minutes on just 1 flash? Wow, you have realy gone up and over the usuall 5 to 10 minute projects that I normally watch.

Microcosm Microcosm

Great flash

My favorite parts about it was the referance to the "fourth wall".

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

Funnyiest thing on the internet!

This is the best thing I've ever found. I've already seen all of the episodes 3 times and this one almost 10 times. This one is the best one yet because the theats are halerious. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Skaijo responds:

I appreciate the love! I like this because when I first started mixing it, I thought the high point was the toenails and shoe polish threat, and I was afraid I couldn't top it. But then I realized that I just do this for the fun of it, and people who understand the spirit of this will be happy with it.

I came up with the "rape your brains" blurt while doing the dishes and it made me laugh out loud and call Ty again to record all over again.

Tarboy Tarboy

Best thing ever!

This looks like it would be great as a full length film. That would be a great film. when I first saw this I thought it was a trailer or a previe or something, thats how much it looks like a movie already.