Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

This is probably, more than likely, very possibly... the absolute best thing that I have ever witnessed on the internet!
Never before have I seen a compilation of anime's greatest characters done so well until now. I don't think that there will ever be anything better than what I had just witnessed.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Great Flash!

But as I watch this one question comes to mind. Is that a guy in a suit of armor or some kind of demon thing?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

its a spirit/demon of some kind

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

This movie has...

Feeling. There is action and humor in this, but overall it makes the watcher 'feel' for the spartan. The art style is good, and when the spartan activates the ability, it was just epic. Great movie, and great job.

Create some madness V.3 Create some madness V.3

good but can be better.

I noticed that when you choose an item there is only 3 of each item. It would be better if there was at least 5 for more creativity. Also the moving blood splaters are very difficult to grab and move. If you could make those easier to move that would be nice. And finally it would be great to have the ability to rotate the items around.

All in all this was a great start and hope that it can go farther.

buckykatt123 responds:

AYeah about the 3 gof everything Im wondering "Who would use more than 3 people on one side?" and I don't think Ill ever figure out the actionscript to flip things but thanks for the comment

(OLD) Evil Inc - Chain (OLD) Evil Inc - Chain

Awesome!!!

This song has just shot up to the top five favorites of my list. This song is just pure epicness. I now want this song to playing in the background when I get into a fight.

Nevrosia666 responds:

Holy GG thanks :D

Rain Forest Rain Forest

The scene is so surreal and alien looking with all the colors of green used in it. But I like how that also gives it somewhat of an organic feel as well.

Sonic the hedgehog! Sonic the hedgehog!

Sweeet!

I love how you drew Sonic. The pose and angle make him look just epic!

Diives responds:

thanks :') the line is shaking x_x